As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers, and project managers to deliver the solution analysis, design, and implementation according to the business requirements.
- Collaborating with the clients in order to understand and translate the business needs into functional specifications, and technical documentation;
- Write software development specifications and ensure that are delivered within the agreed terms;
- Collaborate with the developers to adapt solutions during the development, provide support in defining new features and write documentation for the clients and the project team;
- Juggle with various projects and clients simultaneously;
- Quickly evaluate and troubleshoot the incidents that occurred during project development;
- Maintaining a close relationship with the clients and providing solutions or adjusting the terms or specifications;
- In charge of the quality assurance processes to ensure delivery within the technical specifications;
- Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production;
- Maintaining a strong contact with the development team to have a permanent overview of the phases of the development and writing periodical reports for the clients.
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset;
- The ability to break the milestones or projects into smaller pieces and to put them back together: playing with the details but with the overview in mind;
- Great communication skills;
- Adaptable, abstract thinker, problem solver;
- Experience in business analysis, previous contact with a variety of businesses, markets, clients, or in IT sales operations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or in a similar field of study.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time, and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the subject line.