INDRIVO is looking for a motivated and dynamic Chief Accountant to run the finance department. As a Chief Accountant, you will be in charge of all financial activities with an accent on improving and streamlining the processes and driving cost reduction. You will work closely with the CEO and the senior management team.
- Carrying out the financial and fiscal accounting, by maintaining the accounts, checking and recording all the daily transactions of the company;
- Maintaining records of sales and procurement records, including managing supplier payments, invoices and reconciliation of supplier statements and monitoring deadlines;
- Control over cash and foreign currencies;
- Responsible for the fixed asset register and accurate monthly depreciation charges; periodic review of impairment of assets;
- Accurate preparation of payments, accruals & payroll;
- Balancing the accounts on a regular basis;
- Preparation of VAT declarations;
- Handling any queries on the monthly management accounts;
- Ensuring that all ledger journals are displayed;
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting package;
- Preparation of statutory accounts, tax calculations and external audits for all legal entities;
- Providing financial advice and information to senior management and daily financial services;
- Ensuring compliance with regulations;
- Improvement and maintenance of accounting/financial policies and procedures.
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management;
- Completion of the annual budget;
- Generating solutions for process improvements, cost reduction and efficiency improvement;
- Team development;
- Any other duties requested by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or related field;
- At least 3 years experience in accounting;
- Budgeting and forecasting experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Team management skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Organised and business-oriented;
- Experience dealing with stakeholders.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.