Front-End Developer React, Vue JS
As a Front End Developer, you would be involved in building front-end frameworks and functionalities with the back-end development team in creating cutting-edge applications. You should have a passion for working in a creative dynamic environment, with other developers and partners in an Agile environment.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS2.1/3, jQuery, Ajax, front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects;
- Collaborate with senior consultants, information architects, designers and business analysts to develop and deliver the best products to our clients and to the market;
- Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states;
- Possess advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Experience with one of the following: React, Vue JS, Angular JS development Framework, Node.JS and NoSQL - would be an advantage;
- Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies: HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery + Plugins, Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Demonstratable experience developing for Responsive Web Design, as well as targeted Mobile Web Development;
- Experience with/using Version control (i.e.: GIT, SVN);
- Strong command of using Firebug and/or Chrome Developer Tools;
- Comfortable working around PHP templates and the various IDEs, 3rd party API integration, varied CMS experience;
- Good understanding of Front End concepts such as Progressive Enhancement vs. Graceful Degradation, accessibility, browser inconsistencies and support for various CSS properties;
- Experience developing with plain jQuery and other JS librairies;
- Native mobile app development;
- Proficient with preprocessors such as Sass, LESS;
- Proficient using regular expressions;
- Experience with OOP pattern development;
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.