Middle/Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a Middle/Senior PHP Developer, with experience in Drupal (preferable 8/9).
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and will be responsible for all stages of software development, including architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Develop quality solutions;
- Follow the latest coding standards and styling;
- Follow the provided estimations of the functionalities working on;
- Fix bugs, provide ongoing support, and ensure client satisfaction;
- Design and build flexible, user-friendly, and maintainable systems;
- Share knowledge and information with others to inspire innovation;
- Bring, your own contribution, in order to optimize the project and make it scalable.
- Experience, skills, and understanding of the main modern frameworks from the PHP world (at least one of them): Drupal, Laravel, Zend, Symfony, etc.;
- Good knowledge of Drupal like experience in developing: modules, themes, widgets, plugins, custom entities etc;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL preferred);
- Know-how regarding version control systems (Git) and experience with CI / CD environments;
- Complete understanding of container and microservice architecture in product construction;
- Very good problem solving and analytical thinking skills, with great determination to create high-quality code;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Know the basis of Docker;
- Great communication skills.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We offer regular career-enhancing training, certifications, and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.