QA Automation Engineer
As a member of the QA team, you will be responsible for performing tests facing iOS, Android, Web & Mobile Applications and work closely with the engineering and the product team.
- Manage defects by recording, reporting, analyzing and tracking to resolution;
- Analyze coming user stories for full non-ambiguous requirements;
- Communicate with developers and clients to solve issues;
- Create functional and non-functional test plans/test scenarios;
- Perform functional and regression testing;
- Design and develop test strategies;
- Maintain and improve existing automated tests, and adding new ones as appropriate.
- Proven work experience in software testing, knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques;
- Knowledge in testing-related tools (version control, defect tracking, test management, test automation, condition simulation, monitoring);
- Deep experience in writing test documentation, test plans and test cases;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Base .NET (C#) Programming skills are a must;
- Experience in testing complex architectures in Microsoft environment;
- Experience with Mongo and Git (optional);
- Team player and positive attitude;
- Able to work independently, fast-learning and meet deadlines;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line. For more information, please contact us at: + 373 79 733 016.