Recruitment Specialist (IT)
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will orchestrate the entire staffing process from selection to employee onboarding. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be collaborating with technical leads and project managers to ensure completing the required candidate pool while meeting deadlines and company selection standards. We expect a highly motivated and flexible professional ready to understand the key challenges of IT recruitment and improve the company’s selection procedures.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers on best recruitment practices, and managing recruitment and onboarding procedure;
- Establishes applicant and recruiting requirements by understanding organization objectives and job qualifications and meeting with managers to clarify those;
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting candidates directly using newsgroups, job sites, and other media;
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and matching qualifications to job profile;
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring candidates’ needs for compensation, benefits, and non-financial motivation practices;
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting internal training;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and joining professional organizations.
- 1+ years of recruiting, interviewing, and headhunting experience;
- Project management skills, particularly for coordinating staffing process start-to-end;
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal competency;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- IT recruitment experience & familiarity with IT job profiles - will be an advantage.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Flexible hours, family hours, and team hours;
- Flexible benefits system adjusted to the employee;
- Downtown office with multiple chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the subject line. For more information, please contact us at: + 373 79 733 017.