Indrivo is looking for an Office Manager to handle a variety of tasks related to administrative and executive support, to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness, working independently or with little supervision.
- Drafting and maintaining the records of administrative documents (contracts, orders, protocols, letters, proxies, etc.);
- Obtaining administrative certificates, licenses and permits;
- Preparation of various reports and other acts required by the management;
- Organizing team buildings and events;
- Drafting HR documentation (employment, leave, resignation, etc.);
- Monitoring and maintenance of office supplies, as well as communal services and office rental contracts;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Supporting employees and addressing queries regarding office management issues;
- Ensuring the maintenance of cleanliness, the arrangement of offices;
- Planning budgets for equipment purchase;
- Purchasing: identifying suppliers, managing contract negotiations and pricing with suppliers and service providers;
- Maintaining the register of stocks and guarantees;
- Performing inventory, monitoring of inventory technical status and its availability;
- Ensuring the repair and maintenance of the equipment, drafting the return documents and monitoring the entire process until receiving the repaired/replaced object in the office;
- Implementation and maintenance of office administrative procedures/systems.
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration or Economics);
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Customer-oriented, diplomatic and reliable;
- Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.