Social Media Manager
INDRIVO is looking for a talented, passionate, and creative social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence and improving our marketing and sales efforts. If you are excited to be part of a successful team, INDRIVO is a great place to grow your career.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy;
- Planning and implementing projects related to the company’s activity on online platforms;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Analyze and evaluate competitors’ activity in the online environment;
- Participate in the development of marketing projects launched by the company;
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence;
- Collaborate with Commercial and Business development teams to ensure brand stability.
- Minimum 1 year of social media management experience;
- Familiarity with web design and publishing;
- Good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Hands-on experience in content management;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video);
- Copywriting skills and experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices;
- Great multitasking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian, Russian and English.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system, based on experience;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning;
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time, and team buildings;
- Downtown office with working friendly environment.
INDRIVO is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
Interested? Drop us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.