The easiest way for businesses and job seekers to look for opportunities and talent is through an online job portal. Job portals continue to be the most commonly used recruitment technology.
For this customer, Indrivo had the mission to set up a job platform where candidates look for jobs and employers post their jobs. The purpose of the development was primarily the unification of two employment portals belonging to our customer, in a unique platform, by connecting employers and job seekers on a single platform. Merging these two platforms was the key challenge to be faced by our team. The platform had to be focused on usability, maximum commitment and top customization.
The major wished features/objectives of the system were:
- Development of a modern and performant IT system, serving as a national job board for local companies;
- Development of a modern User Interface, facilitating the job posting for companies and submission of candidate’s information;
- Provision of an easy to use automation interface (file import, synchronization);
- Provision of statistical data for companies regarding vacancies in different sectors/regions of the country;
- Provision of a catalogue-based list of vacancies for facilitating career fairs, both online and offline.